*Tickets are required for this event.
Want to learn more about where your food comes from and how it's produced with care? Please join us for an afternoon of farm food, learning, and fun!
- Get a farm tour
- Eat family-style farm lunch prepared by the farmer's wife Rebecca
- Attend a workshop or demonstration
- Go on a wagon rides
- Help with farm chores like weeding the garden
- Chat with the farmer
This event is a paid event for Miller's Biodiversity Farm customers. However, customers are welcome to purchase tickets and bring interested non-customer family and friends.
Tickets cost $20 for 1-2 adults. You need to purchase 2 tickets for 3-4 people, 3 tickets for 5-6 people, and so on.Kids 17 and under are free. Kids are absolutely welcome and encouraged to explore and play on the farm.
- Wear clothes you are willing to get dirty.
- The event is 100% outside, so prepare for the weather!
- If you are bringing kids, it is recommended that you also bring a change of clothes for them. There is a sandbox and plenty of healthy dirt to play in at the farm.
- If you are traveling from afar, you may wish to stay overnight in Lancaster County. You can book an overnight stay on an Amish farm at www.amishfarmstay.com. And, you may want to visit www.discoverlancaster.com to find more places to stay and things to do.